Thank you for your interest in Cross Oak Ranch Homeowners Association. If you need additional information that wasn't available on our website, have questions about the homeowners association and area, or need to contact our property management company, please feel free to use the information provided below.
Cross Oak Ranch Board of Directors
Cross Oak Ranch Committees
On-site Administrative Assistance
Office Hours – 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. M-F
Please note: the website is not intended for resolution of urgent matters or billing related issues
5212 Tennyson Parkway Ste 130
Plano, TX 75024
What is a Webmaster?
A Webmaster is the administrator of a website.
Generally, a webmaster's responsibilities include:
- Register and maintain the website's domain name and email addresses
- Maintain uptime on the web, database, and SMTP farms
- Design the website, or direct page designers and software developers
- Monitor the size of the site to ensure allowed bandwidth and disk space is not exceeded
- Plan future growth, requirements and limitations of the website
The Webmaster cannot answer questions regarding your HOA dues, grant access to the pool, or provide any information about the inner-workings of the HOA, events, budget's, ACC approvals, etc.
If you have an question for the association, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise, if you have trouble with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.